All Kenco Lifting Attachments are made in the USA, Pennsylvania to be specific.
Absolutely! Each lifting device is hand tested by our engineering staff before it leaves our facility. A proof certification will also accompany your new lifter when it ships.
Kenco’s patented below the hook lifting products are designed, manufactured and tested in compliance with the latest revisions of the ASME B30.20 and BTH-1 standards and are accepted by OSHA, CanOSH, as well as virtually all other world wide standards. The Barrier Lift is a patented design under US Patent 6331025.
Yes. All spec sheets can be found at https://kenco.com/kenco-resources/.
Although uncommon, you can request a different color for your Kenco Lifting Attachment. Please discuss this with our sales team upon ordering for options and pricing.
The warranty language can be found (in full) at the back of your Operator’s Manual.
- Kenco Corporation (KENCO) warrants the Kenco lifting device (not including pads or consumable items) sold by Kenco to be free from proven defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the delivery date to the original customer.
- Warranty is limited to replacement of parts and/or assemblies, which upon inspection by Kenco are deemed to be defective in material, workmanship or both.
- Warranty shall not extend to products that have been altered or repaired in any way without the express written consent of Kenco.
- Warranty shall not extend to any product that has been misused, abused, or improperly applied or any defect resulting thereof.
- Defects and corrosion that are the result of improper storage and/or maintenance are not warrantable.
- Wear items such as pads, pins or lifting bails are not considered for warranty claims.