https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Kenco-Logo-2017-300x138.png 0 0 Kenco Content https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Kenco-Logo-2017-300x138.png Kenco Content2020-08-19 10:36:002020-08-19 10:56:34What is the warranty on Kenco Lifting Attachments?
The warranty language can be found (in full) at the back of your Operator’s Manual.
- Kenco Corporation (KENCO) warrants the Kenco lifting device (not including pads or consumable items) sold by Kenco to be free from proven defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the delivery date to the original customer.
- Warranty is limited to replacement of parts and/or assemblies, which upon inspection by Kenco are deemed to be defective in material, workmanship or both.
- Warranty shall not extend to products that have been altered or repaired in any way without the express written consent of Kenco.
- Warranty shall not extend to any product that has been misused, abused, or improperly applied or any defect resulting thereof.
- Defects and corrosion that are the result of improper storage and/or maintenance are not warrantable.
- Wear items such as pads, pins or lifting bails are not considered for warranty claims.