https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Kenco-Logo-2017-300x138.png 0 0 Kenco Content https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Kenco-Logo-2017-300x138.png Kenco Content2020-08-19 10:36:002020-08-19 10:56:34What is the warranty on Kenco Lifting Attachments?
What is the warranty on Kenco Lifting Attachments?
The warranty language can be found (in full) at the back of your Operator’s Manual.
- Kenco Corporation (KENCO) warrants the Kenco lifting device (not including pads or consumable items) sold by Kenco to be free from proven defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the delivery date to the original customer.
- Warranty is limited to replacement of parts and/or assemblies, which upon inspection by Kenco are deemed to be defective in material, workmanship or both.
- Warranty shall not extend to products that have been altered or repaired in any way without the express written consent of Kenco.
- Warranty shall not extend to any product that has been misused, abused, or improperly applied or any defect resulting thereof.
- Defects and corrosion that are the result of improper storage and/or maintenance are not warrantable.
- Wear items such as pads, pins or lifting bails are not considered for warranty claims.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!