https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/KL-Dual-Lifter.jpg 1200 1800 Lynn Wagner https://kenco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Kenco-Logo-2017-300x138.png Lynn Wagner2016-08-08 16:12:302019-10-24 11:01:31Introducing the Kenco Double Barrier Lift
Now you can lift TWO barrier walls at a time with the Double Barrier Lift!
- Move barrier wall twice as fast with the new Kenco Double Barrier Lift. This lifter can grab two walls at a time, or it can also be used to handle single wall sections.
- It has a fully automatic action to allow hands-free operation. It grips when it is set down, and will not release until the wall has been placed into position.
- The Double Barrier Lifter is ready for immediate operation on any type or model of machine with lifting capabilities. No need to attach additional hydraulics. It hooks up with a typical sling and shackle assembly (not included).
- Alignment legs extrude from one side of the lifter so the operator can guide the lifter onto the wall.
- The pad angles swivel to match the slope of the wall being lifted, and elastomer pads ensure a secure grip, even in wet weather.
- Grip ranges and capacities are engineered to meet specific requirements.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.