The Kenco Curb Lifter is an attachment made for maneuvering precast concrete or granite curbing. It is designed to safely lift, move and install pieces up to 1500 pounds.
- Hooks up with just a sling and shackle assembly such as our RigMAX.
- works on any machine with proper lifting capabilities.
- Automatically grips the curb.
- Won’t release until set down into position.
- 6″ X 10″ Urethane pads provide a secure grip.
- 4 to 16 inch grip range
- Weight: 120 pounds
- Capacity: 1500 pounds
- Actuator, Small
- (2) Elastomer Pads 6″ X 10″
Our engineers have developed an all-new design, giving this lifter a wider grip range without compromising safety or grip strength. This is achieved by the addition of two separate pivot locations on each leg. Depending on the width required to be lifted, the leg pins are placed into corresponding hole positions. Decals located next to each leg pin identify correct placement. The lower pin position covers grip ranges from 4 inches to 10 inches, while the upper pin position covers grip ranges from 10 inches to 16 inches.
|4 – 16 inches|
10.16 – 40.64 cm