Kenco’s heavy equipment warranty information is as follows:
1. KENCO Corporation (KENCO) warrants the Kenco lifting device* (not including pads or consumable items) sold by KENCO to be free from proven defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the delivery date to the original customer.
2. Warranty is limited to replacement of parts and/or assemblies, which upon inspection by KENCO are deemed to be defective in material, workmanship, or both.
3. Warranty shall not extend to products that have been altered or repaired in any way without the express written consent of KENCO.
4. Warranty shall not extend to any product that has been misused, abused, or improperly applied or any defect resulting thereof.
5. Defects and corrosion that are the result of improper storage and/or maintenance are not warrantable.
6. Wear items such as Pads, Pins or Lifting bails etc. are not considered for warranty claims.
1. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEW OF ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND KENCO EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE END USER BE ENTITLED TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY)
OR OTHER THEORIES OF LAW, WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD OR SERVICES RENDERED BY KENCO, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO.
Contact 800-653-6069 with questions.
*includes Kenco Barrier Lift, Multilift, Rocklift, Pipe Hook, Pipe Lift, Monument Lift