The Multilift can be configured to grab from the outside or from the inside…
The Kenco Pipe Hook was originally designed specifically for the lifting, moving, and setting of concrete pipe and has since become the leader in the pipe-handling market. With such great success, comes a new “addition” that aims to add more versatility for higher productivity on the jobsite.
Currently both round and square box culverts are lifted by connecting and disconnecting a special rigging system or bridle to perform every lift and release sequence. This takes unnecessary time and in the current fast-paced construction field, time means money equating to money lost.
What if there were an easier way? What if one lift could do more than just one job? Now, there is just that. Meet the Kenco Pipe Hook with detachable Box Culvert Wings.
These box culvert wings are designed specifically for the job at hand. They are attached via a keyway system to each side of the hook’s main body. The mechanics of the lift process remain the same as for lifting RCP. The operator approaches the culvert from the side to insert the hook. The wings will help to stabilize and balance the culvert box, assuring that no tilting or twisting occurs during the lift process. Each lift happens in a single smooth motion with the set and release step occurring just as quickly. It’s a safe and efficient way to increase your productivity while saving you from purchasing multiple lifts to do each job individually.
There is no doubt that this ‘dual purpose’ Pipe Hook is going to become the next best “tool in your toolbox”. And if you already have a Pipe Hook, contact us about a weld-on kit so you too can take advantage of this new design improvement. This can be the best investment you’ve made in a long time to make the job go more smoothly.
Now you can lift TWO barrier walls at a time with the Double Barrier Lift!
- Move barrier wall twice as fast with the new Kenco Double Barrier Lift. This lifter can grab two walls at a time, or it can also be used to handle single wall sections.
- It has a fully automatic action to allow hands-free operation. It grips when it is set down, and will not release until the wall has been placed into position.
- The Double Barrier Lifter is ready for immediate operation on any type or model of machine with lifting capabilities. No need to attach additional hydraulics. It hooks up with a typical sling and shackle assembly (not included).
- Alignment legs extrude from one side of the lifter so the operator can guide the lifter onto the wall.
- The pad angles swivel to match the slope of the wall being lifted, and elastomer pads ensure a secure grip, even in wet weather.
- Grip ranges and capacities are engineered to meet specific requirements.
Kenco furnishes attachments for excavators from mini to 200,000 pounds, wheel loaders from 1 to 40 yards, dozers, and skid steer machines.
Kenco offers an easy, safe and cost-effective way to move RCP, ductile iron, PVC or steel pipe. The Pipe Lift will grab and release pipe from inside the cab. It will double production of pipe installation versus methods using slings and cables.
No additional hydraulics are required to put the Pipe Lift into operation – it hooks up with just a lifting strap and shackle. The unique design allows each model to grip a wide range of pipe sizes. Centering the lifter on the pipe is not necessary and its narrow profile makes removal from tight trenches easy.
The machine operator simply sets the lifter down onto the pipe. This causes it to grip onto the pipe, and it will not release until it has been set down firmly into position.
The PIPE LIFT is available in sizes to accommodate all types of pipe from 7.62 cm OD to 3,855.5 cm OD. Model capacities are available from 680.38 kg to 3,855.53 kg.
Feb 16, 2015